Mixinbeats.com Terms & Conditions of Use:
By accessing this website and purchasing products from Mixin Beats you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site, nor may you purchase any of the products available by Mixin Beats. The products & materials contained on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of this web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Mixin Beats, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old, or those who have gained express legal parental or guardian consent to use this Website.
1. Responsibility of Website Visitors: Mixin Beats will not be held responsible for any posted comments, images, files or their use or effects. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that contains technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Mixin Beats disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of any posted content.
2. Intellectual Property: This Agreement does not transfer from Mixin Beats to you or Mixin beats third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Mixin Beats. Mixin Beats logos, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with mixinbeats.com, or the Website are property of Mixin Beats. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Mixin Beats or third-party trademarks.
3. Changes: Mixin Beats reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Mixin Beats may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
4. Termination: Mixin Beats may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this agreement. you may simply discontinue using the Website.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties: The Website is provided “as is”. Mixin Beats hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Mixin Beats makes no warranty that the Website will be error free or that access there to will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
6. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL MIXIN BEATS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR: (i) ANY special, incidental, direct, indirect, punitive or consequential damages resulting from your access and use of this Website; (ii) errors, mistakes and inaccuracies of content; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data through viruses, bugs, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted or otherwise made available via the Mixin Beats Website; (iv) for any unauthorized access to or use of Mixin Beats secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein; (v) for any damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content emailed, posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Mixin Beats Website, whether based on any legal theory, contract, or warranty, and whether or not you are advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing shall apply to the fullest extent prohibited by applicable law.
8. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Mixin Beats, its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
Mixin Beats is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including [interviews, correspondence, by telephone and facsimile, by email, via our website www.mixinbeats.com from your website, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources, from cookies- delete all that aren’t applicable] and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
• For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
• For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
• With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
• Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
• Where required or authorised by law.
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
[Your business name] will not charge any fee for your access request, but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.